Registered Nurse - ICU
Staff ICU Nurses are responsible for providing excellence in patient care, collaborative and comprehensive care based on patient and/or family needs, providing assessments, treatment and care on assigned units. Staff Registered Nurses will also practice in accordance with all regulatory, professional, legal and hospital policies as well as consistently demonstrate behaviors that model the Core Values and the hospital's mission statement.
Effective written and verbal communication skills in the English language.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as proportions, percentages, area (BSP), circumference, and volume.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- One (1) year experience in an acute care facility, 6 months in the ICU department preferred
- RN’s with less than one year of experience must complete a 4-8 week preceptorship program.
- Completion of an accredited Registered Nursing program.
Required License / Certificates
- Registered Nurse with current Texas RN license.
- BLS certification.
- ACLS certification (90 days of hire into a training program).
- PALS certification (90 days of hire into a training program).
- MICN and TNCC preferred.
- CEN encouraged.
To take the first step towards your new opportunity, apply now, and reach out to the recruiter listed below:
Diego Flores Executive Recruiter
Main 512 795 2000 x22 Direct 210 890 2227