Experience – 8 to Years of relevant :
- Developer Portal
- API Manager & Developer toolkit
- HTTP status codes
- GET/POST method
- Hands experience on IBM API connect with knowledge on Developer Portal, API Manager & Developer toolkit
- Strong knowledge on setting up plans & managing developer portal
- Strong knowledge in working with Web services and API technologies, REST application & Micro service
- Understanding HTTP and HTTPS protocols and basic knowledge on HTTP headers, request/response, XML/JSON data structure, SOAP/REST services
- Experience with XPath, RegEx, HTTP status codes, GET/POST methods, CRUD operations
- Experience on any enterprise service bus product and/or JMS messaging
- Clear grasp of SDLC principles and best practices
- Working experience and knowledge of API Gateway
- LOTUS NOTES
- LOTUS QUIKR
Should you wish to apply for the position, please apply directly via this job board, please ensure that you quote reference number 201865 subject heading or email body.
Surgo (Pty) Ltd will consider all applications in terms of its Employment Equity (EE) and is committed in maintaining diversity in its’ appointments. Surgo (Pty) Ltd, therefore also encourages people with disabilities and from other diverse backgrounds to apply. Due to the high volume of applications, should you not receive feedback within three months upon submission, you can assume your application was unsuccessful and we encourage you to reapply.
Your CV will be kept on our database for us to contact you should any future vacancies become available. If you do not wish for us to keep your CV for any other positions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org .