Position: I & A Technical Sales / Support
Locations: Salina, KS
Salary: $75,000 + Commission
Technical Sales/Support manages the relationship between the company and its customer accounts. Develop and maintain relationships with key customer personnel across several functions. Identify opportunities for sales and margin growth and guide leadership and other internal processes to help align company resources to create value for the company and its strategic accounts. Assisting with Field support and Quotation of projects
This position has no supervisory responsibility.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Meet with customers to determine future
- Other duties as assigned by the
- Basic Electrical and Mechanical
- Clean driving record within the last three
- Willing to work in a team with
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Continue training and education of working product
- Extensive knowledge of PLC and microprocessor-based
- Basic Electrical and Mechanical expertise.
- Maintain customer
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering or other relevant, technical field experience
- A minimum of five (5) years of experience in sales of highly engineering products is
Ability to work independently.
Ability to travel. This position requires extensive travel, 90-95%.
It involves extended periods of sitting in a vehicle, at a desk, and working on a computer. Exertting10 pounds of force occasionally and or a negligible amount of energy frequently.
- Company Vehicle is provided, along with a company laptop & cell phone.
- Travel Area- It will most likely be a specific area that is still being determined, but it could sometimes be anywhere from coast to coast. The current employee has done a large section around the Great Lakes area but is still trying to determine the travel area. Travel %: 90-95%
- Expenses: fully paid expenses for travel/meals/business needs vs. per diem pay. They would have an annual budget to stay within.
Click here to apply online