TERRITORY: AL, FL, GA, TN
LOCATION: Remote/Home Office must be located within the Greater Atlanta Area.
Our client is looking for a qualified candidate to fulfill the role of Hydraulic Regional Sales in their Southeastern Territory. Work with a worldwide industry leader being part of an experienced international team that focuses on a global vision and core values which will offer you growth and continued opportunity.
- Working with existing customers, promote and sell products and prospect for new clients in assigned territory
- Provide product training to Distributors as needed
- Keep up to date on market trends by researching competitors, studying new markets and sales forecasting reports.
- Collaborate with company personnel to accurately gain timelines in regard to production scheduling, control of materials, prototype development and production requirements
- Use company guidelines to quote products accurately
- Provide back-up assistance in other territories when salesperson that is responsible is unavailable; In addition, assists in training new sales personnel
- Other projects as assigned by Director/Manager
- At least 3 years of managing and covering hydraulic sales territory
- Sales techniques inclusive of pricing and negotiation
- Fluid Power Certification or Vocational Training
Training to be completed at Corporate office. Upon completion of training employee will work out of their home office in their respective state of residence.
You will be rewarded with an industry-competitive compensation plan and great company benefits. Client requires U.S. Citizenship or Green Card Permanent Resident Status. No sponsorship available.
Due to the expected amount of responses only qualified applicants will be contacted.