Human Resources Specialist
Job Title: Talent Sourcer
Our companies innovative technologies and proven expertise help manufacturers in the Americas to be more efficient, reliable and profitable. Our company is currently searching for a Talent Sourcer to join our team. The sourcer will provide support to Talent Acquisition focused across business units. In addition to finding top talent, you will be counted on to provide research and market intelligence regarding talent pools.
Primary responsibilities will include:
- Interact with potential candidates on social media and professional networks (e.g. LinkedIn)
- Craft and send recruiting emails
- Coordinate with Talent Acquisition and hiring managers to determine position requirements
- Identify qualified candidate profiles using various sourcing techniques (e.g. Boolean search)
- Develop talent pipelines for future hiring needs
- Promote our employer brand online and offline
- Maintain candidate databases (e.g. via our Applicant Tracking System)
- Communicate with past applicants regarding new job opportunities
- Contacting industry partners for candidate referrals.
- Identifying and screening potential candidates.
- Creating talent pipelines for current and future hires.
- Run pre-qualification calls with candidates and provide recommendations to hiring team
Ideal candidate will have the following experience/skills and education:
- Proven work experience as a Talent Sourcer or similar role
- Hands-on experience with sourcing techniques (e.g. recruiting on social platforms and crafting Boolean search strings)
- Familiarity with HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATSs) and Candidate Management Systems (CMSs)
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to positively present our company and open roles to potential candidates
- Effective time-management abilities
- BS in Human Resources Management or relevant field
- Experience with online and offline recruiting techniques.
- Familiarity with social media marketing and digital networking.