Benelux Tek Group is seeking for a Human Resources (Aviation) with a positive attitude to support and help the company grow through the next stage of the business cycle. The ideal candidate must have exceptional knowledge and understanding of the full cycle of recruitment and strategic planning. Benelux Tek is an Aviation firm growing rapidly and will provide a great working experience/environment for those who are looking to succeed in their chosen career.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Building one on one relationship with the clients to assist them with hiring the right fit candidates
- Manages full cycle recruitment for company which include: job posting, sourcing, screening, scheduling and conducting the interview, and reference check on the candidates
- Responsible for creating and posting job description of the available jobs on the job boards and application tracking software.
- Hiring-Responsible for reviewing and screening candidates’ resumes that applied to the job position through the application tracking software.
- Scheduling interviews with the candidates, sending email confirmations, setting up interview rooms and performance the interview.
- Develop and maintain an ongoing pipeline and network of technical candidate prospects and reputable clients
- Responsible for welcoming new employees, arranging and delivering on-board orientation
- Must report completion of other tasks assigned by Upper Management.
Qualifications and Skills:
- 4+ years of experience with the recruitment and HR field
- 4+ years of experience in Human Resource in Canada
- Previous experience either working for a recruitment agency relative to Aviation, HR Consulting firm or well developed Aviation companies.
- University Degree or post-secondary education within the field preferred (Aviation)
- Ability to deal with people sensitively, tactfully, diplomatically, and professionally at all times
- Exceptional computer skills and communication skills
- Motivated and goal-oriented
- Must be able to work independently and as a team
- Must have a strong knowledge and understand of the industry and the trends