Human Resources Market Director
North Western Alabama
Currently seeking a talented and dedicated Human Resources Market Director for a great opportunity in the North Western Alabama area. The ideal candidate will possess 5+ years of current experience working in an acute care hospital related setting to Human Resources Department in a leadership role.
Responsibilities of the Human Resources Market Director
- Serves as Human Resources Market Director reporting to the Chief Executive Officer
- Responsible for the administration and oversight of all day-to-day operations of the human resources function across the organization, employee relations, employment, recruitment and retention, benefits, and worker’s compensation areas.
- Provides leadership and direction to ensure compliance with established objectives, quality outcomes and cost effective health care services.
- Responsible for the supervision of human resources staff at multiple facilities.
- Directs and coordinates two or more departments through subordinate department managers.
- Reviews and evaluates overall performance of departments and establishes long-term goals and objectives.
- Reviews, evaluates and approves training and development objectives and programs.
Requirements of the Human Resources Market Director
- 3 years of experience in human resources in a hospital setting required
- 2 years of experience as a Human Resources Deparment in in a leadership role
- Bachelor of Science degree required
- Knowledge of relevant federal, state and local registration relating to Human Resources, i.e., Title VII of the Civil Rights Act, Affirmative Action, ADA, FMLA
- 5 years preferred knowledge of relevant federal, state and local registration relating to Human Resources, i.e., Title VII of the Civil Rights Act, Affirmative Action, ADA, FMLA