Large Manufacturing Company located in the Ann Arbor Michigan area is looking for an Human Resource Manager ** (Can work remote) ** that will be in charge of HR Compliance and Employee Relations.
- Human Resource Manager / Partner for the Corporate Group
- Lead HR Compliance for entire organization: manage hotline complaint portal, policy updates and legal updates
- Back up HR for other manufacturing sites - be willing to work on site at other domestic facilities for a few weeks at a time in case HR Manager goes on a leave of absence or leaves can fill in while recruiting for a back fill.
- Experience in managing policies and programs to maintain compliance with all federal and local employment laws.
- Support the company HR strategy and goals by partnering with the HR centers of excellence and leveraging common processes, tools, and systems.
- Manage the HR compliance and the employee relations function including policy updates and Employee Handbook
- Manages and support employees throughout lifecycle (recruitment to exit). This to include:
- Performance management
- Career development
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ Years of experience as an HR Partner, Generalist, or Specialist (Required),
- Lead, Manage and facilitating HR/Talent Alignment initiatives
- Manage employee relations, conflict resolution, and performance improvement plans
- Experience with using and managing HR databases or systems (Required)
- Any Certifications is a plus ** (PHR) ** (HRCI) ** (SPHR) ** (HRCI)
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.IND-D05