endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Large, Multi-Billion dollar international manufacturing company on the East Side of Battle Creek Michigan is looking for a Plant Human Resources Manager. The Manager will be responsible for strategically managing the human resources function at the plant level.
- Manage compensation/benefit structure to ensure competitive wages and benefits are being maintained in community
- Manage effective communication programs / incentive programs to ensure team members are knowledgeable and aware of business realities.
- Manage and administer Workers Compensation programs and assist with safety and training initiatives with HSE Professional. Active in ergonomic & Safety issues
- Manage recruiting process to identify the best candidates using Top grading methodologies for white collar positions
- 5+ years Human Resource Management experience working in a plant environment
- Bachelor’s degree
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.