Lethbridge College is driven by our mission of inspiring and facilitating learning and innovation to meet economic and social needs and our vision of leading and transforming education in Alberta.
Reporting to the Director of Human Resources
Human Resources Manager
We are looking for a collaborative leader that will become a trusted and credible resource for our team.
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with key stakeholders
- Oversee implementation of Human Resources programs and coach and train managers in those programs
- Provide HR consultative services to client groups
- Provide guidance and advice in recruitment and hiring practices
- Assist in visioning and developing processes to support the College’s strategic direction
- Contribute to resolving employee/management personnel conflicts
- Relevant post-secondary education, along with 5 years of progressive HR experience
- CPHR designation preferred
- Experience in a unionized setting and asset
- Experience providing support with recruitment, workforce relations, performance management and compensation
- Self-motivated team player with strong organizational skills, ability to multi-task and work effectively in a constantly changing environment
- Proven conflict resolution and negotiation skills
- Ability to prioritize and work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently
- Monday – Friday: 35-hour work week
- Flexible on/off site work arrangement
- High degree of job satisfaction with an innovative organization
- Team-based, supportive work environment
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package and pension
Please apply online or submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those considered will be contacted.
By applying to this position, you are agreeing to receive email communication from Hire Standard.