Human Resources Manager - Vancouver
Are you looking for a permanent opportunity where you can lead human resources initiatives by aligning human capital with business strategy? If yes, then Recruitment Partners has the role for you. Our client is searching for a Human Resources Manager with experience in union and non-unionized environments and knowledge of change management principles, strategies and techniques requred for effectively evaluating, planning, and implementing change in the organization.
The Human Resources Manager will work and report to the Director of Human Resources. If you are looking to be challenged in a strategic human resources position, then this is the role for you.
Your success will be defined by your ability to:
- Provide human resource services to the business including compensation, benefits, employee relations, performance management, training and development and relocation support
- Advise and counsel management in the areas of Company policy, Federal, Provincial and Municipal Employment Laws, Human Rights, and related legislation
- Counsel internal customers on work related issues at all levels
- Provide sound HR counsel to the area’s executive team
- Provide guidance on policies including interpretation and discipline
- Help determine the short-term and long-term business strategy
- Partner with the Canada Region HR Team to achieve agreed upon objectives
- Lead and facilitate change management
- Ensure that adequate and effective training and development opportunities are provided that meet the business needs
- Effectively manage employee relations issues
- Ensure compliance requirements are met through organizational and procedural measures, including implementation of Group and NAM guidelines and training.
Your strengths include:
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related field strongly preferred
- Minimum of 7-10 years HR management experience
- Prior experience in a manufacturing setting strongly preferred
- Working knowledge of Federal and Provincial labor and employment laws and regulations is required
- Experience with Labour Relations required
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Solid computer skills including MS Office products
- Ability to manage multiple tasks effectively
If you are interested in this role and meet the above criteria, please click the “Apply” button to send your resume directly to Nicole Kittlitz, BCom., RPR.
Recruitment Partners Inc. is an Alberta-based, Alberta-focused recruitment firm. We are dedicated to building long-term relationships while securing top talent for Alberta’s best employers. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach. We are proud of our team of consultants, who come with practical business experience, a strong network of professional contacts, and are focused on what is best for both clients and candidates. We will facilitate the best fit between client and candidate. This means reduced turnover, enhanced employee engagement, increased productivity and customer satisfaction, and more.
Accounting & Finance - Sales & Operations - Supply Chain - Human Resources - Office Support - Technology
Contact us today - Your Search Partner – www.recruitmentpartners.ca!