ABOUT THE COMPANY:
A luxury, intimate resort in the Bahamas, located in an unspoiled enclave surrounded by swaying palms, white sand coves and stylish seaside accommodations.
The resort features private white sand beaches, a fitness center, spa, open-air sunset bar and a gourmet restaurant inspired by the island's aquatic bounty. From snorkeling, paddle boarding, and kayaking to more relaxed pursuits such as lounging by the scenic, hilltop infinity pool, guests have a bevy of options at their fingertips.
Part of a luxury group of hotels and resorts owned by an American based company.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
Plan, develop, implement and coordinate all Human Resources policies including employment, wage and salary administration, training and development, team member health and safety, benefit programs, team member service and community relations.
YOU MUST HAVE:
- 3 years luxury brand experience in a similar role
- Bachelors degree in HR Management, Business Studies or similar
- Extensive experience in Bahamian industrial relations, excellent knowledge of labor laws and good negotiation skills
- Experience in Compensation and Benefits Management
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to establish and build good relations with external and internal customers
- Positive, strong work ethic, manage confidential information
- Computer and IT literate
- Single Status preferred
- Bahamian national
IT IS A BONUS IF YOU HAVE:
Click here to apply online
- Salary package negotiable depending on experience