Human Resources Manager
Are you looking for a Human Resources opportunity where you can work in an organization that provides support services and gives back to the community? If yes, then Recruitment Partners has the role for you. Our client is searching for a Human Resources Manager with hands on generalist and strategic experience.
The candidate would be responsible for recommending, developing, and delivering HR initiatives, programs, and processes. This position will also manage the day to day operations.
Your success will be defined by your ability to:
- Establish and implement HR strategic and operational plan that supports the achievement of the organization.
- Advise and coach leadership on workplace planning, recruitment, policies and procedures, employee relations, inclusivity, and all human resources matters.
- Provide compensation and benefits analysis.
- Investigate and resolve HR related complaints.
- Supervise and train the HR Assistant.
- Lead the coordination and facilitate the employee wellness program.
- Conduct exit interviews and provide recommendations for employee retention.
Your strengths include:
- A degree in Human Resources Management
- 5+ years of experience in a senior human resources management role
- A CPHR designation or evidence of working towards designation completion
- A demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks at once
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written)
- An ability to be objective and empathetic
If you are interested in this role and meet the above criteria, please click the “Apply” button to send your resume directly to Nicole Kittlitz, B.Com, RPR
Recruitment Partners Inc. is an Alberta-based, Alberta-focused recruitment firm. We are dedicated to building long-term relationships while securing top talent for Alberta’s best employers. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach. We are proud of our team of consultants, who come with practical business experience, a strong network of professional contacts, and are focused on what is best for both clients and candidates. We will facilitate the best fit between client and candidate. This means reduced turnover, enhanced employee engagement, increased productivity and customer satisfaction, and more.
Accounting & Finance - Sales & Operations - Supply Chain - Human Resources - Office Support - Technology
Contact us today - Your Search Partner – www.recruitmentpartners.ca!