endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Large International Manufacturing Company located in the St Clair Michigan area is looking for a Plant Human Resources Manager that will be responsible for providing the facility with human resource services.
Specific duties include, but are not limited to:
- Facilitate issue resolution between employees and managers, as required.
- Perform employee and labor relations duties.
- Coordinate staffing (including recruiting, selections, and placement).
- Act as a consultant to Business Leaders for Human Resource issues (i.e., career development, staffing, discipline, performance and talent management)
- Analyze Human Resource metrics and create and implement action plans based on those metrics in line with business objectives
- Ensure implementation of training strategy
- Work collaboratively with Lean initiatives to ensure success of continuous improvement
- 5+ years Human Resource experience working in a Manufacturing Environment
- Experience managing a union workforce
- Bachelor’s Degree
Endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.