Our Saskatchewan-based client is growing and has identified the need for a dedicated Human Resource Manager/Business Partner for their multi-location Professional Firm. The ideal candidate will have a broad knowledge of HR policies/procedures, best practices, talent recruitment, training and development, and day-to-day people operations. You will maintain the quality of professional HR practices to defend the interests of the employer, employees, and the business community.
Our client is a very ‘appreciative’ client-focused firm. They regularly and consistently support the communities of which they are a part and their client’s business. Well respected in SW Saskatchewan, they support sport, healthcare, culture, the arts, and various fundraisers - advocating for local business.
This new and incremental role will assume responsibility to create the best employee experience throughout their journey within the firm.
Some responsibilities include:
- Develop and manage an effective Performance Management system
- Guide Succession Planning initiatives
- Coordinate all internal training and development (in-house and through external vendors) for employees and new hires
- Update, create, and/or maintain policies and procedures
- Facilitate onboarding and orientation for new hires to ensure seamless integration to the team
- Confidentially maintain personnel-related data
- Respond to internal and external HR-related inquiries/requests and provide appropriate assistance
- Proven experience as an HRM or relevant human resources position
- Broad knowledge of human resources processes and best practices
- Ability to work well with all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to deal with sensitive materials with a high degree of tact and discretion
- Excellent command of verbal and written English, with proven ability to communicate clearly and professionally
- Multi-task effectively and apply project management skills efficiently, such as time management, meeting deadlines, communication, organization
- Self-motivated and willing to take initiative
- Bachelor’s Degree in business administration or relevant field; additional certification in human resource management is an asset
Does this sound like you? Let us know who you are and, if your experience matches the above, we will reach out with full details of the opportunity. Questions can be directed to the lead recruiter on the file - Blair Clark - at 1.844.778.1031 or firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, we will not consider your job application as we are not licensed to assist with immigration. Those with temporary work permits or those outside of Canada cannot be retained in our database.
Grasslands Recruitment Specialists - Connecting Canadian Agriculture since 1996.
Follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter!www.facebook.com/GRSRecruiters https://www.linkedin.com/company/grasslands-group @GRS_RecruitersClick here to apply online