endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Large International Manufacturing Company located in Saginaw Michigan is looking for a Human Resource Generalist.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Help support HR Department by maintaining talent data and reporting, talent acquisition and onboarding, talent management, performance management, organizational development and training, payroll, compensation and benefits administration, and employee relations.
- Maintains employee information and records throughout the employee lifecycle by utilizing HR System (Workday) and other documentation methods such as Excel, paper documents, and timekeeping system(s
- Collects payroll data from time tracking system(s) for payroll processing; Answers employee questions and troubleshoots issues related to payroll with the support of the Corporate Payroll team.
- Supports benefits open enrollment and facilitates resolution of employee questions through the resources available through our benefits provider. Guides new hires through initial enrollment process and ensures timely completion of elections.
- Bachelors Degree
- 4+ years’ experience working as a HR Generalist in a Manufacturing Engvironment
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.