Human Resources Generalist
- Constant communication with HR Manager & other team members.
- First point of contact to answering employee questions for frontline employees and management. Maintaining data integrity with HRIS and Time Clock systems by updating and entering data accurately.
- Execute against day-to-day HR processes and assigned duties.
- Setting appointments and arranging meetings as needed.
- Support initiatives and activities for the HR department.
- Maintain and lead all HR processes assigned.
- Assist in recruitment efforts for non-exempt positions.
- Entering new hires into HRIS, E-Verify, ADP, Time clock Plus, HireRight etc.
- Analyze staffing logistics, maintain, and organize documentation.
- Facilitate New Hire Orientations and pre/post onboarding process.
- Prepare new employee files.
- Oversee the completion of compensation and benefit documentation.
- Orient new employees to the organization Conducting benefit enrollment process.
- Serving as a point person for all new employee questions.
- Represent employer in community recruiting events.
- Maintain compliance with state, and federal regulations.
- Partner with payroll specialist and prepare prep payroll items weekly.
- Explain and provide information regarding payroll processes, and benefits to employees.
- Maintain current HR files and databases.
- Update and maintain employee benefits, employment status, and similar records.
- Maintain records related to performance reviews, attendance, and disciplinary actions etc.
- Perform file audits to ensure that all required employee documentation is collected and maintained. Complete termination paperwork and assist with exit interviews.
Human Resources Generalist Qualifications and Requirements
- 3 years working in a Human Resource Generalist role.
- Must be able to problem-solve, including being able to identify issues and resolve programs in a timely manner Must possess strong interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to communicate clearly, both written and orally, as to communicate with employees, and in meetings.
- Must be able to effectively read and interpret information, present numerical data in a resourceful manner, and skillfully gather and analyze information.
- Must be able to prioritize and plan work activities as to use time efficiently.
- Must be organized, accurate, thorough, and able to monitor work for quality.
- Associate degree or bachelor’s degree from accredited university.
Base salary up to 75k- 85k plus Excellent Benefits and great long term growth potential.
Please send your resume to Andree@Stafffinancial.com
for immediate consideration. Click here to apply online