endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Human Resources Generalist
A leading provider of metal based additive manufacturing technology, commonly referred to as 3D printers, utilizing selective laser melting powder bed fusion technology. Our 3D printers are designed to produce parts directly from a variety of metal powders. The customers for our metal based additive manufacturing systems come from various industries such as aerospace, energy, healthcare, and automotive.
The role of Human Resources Generalist requires an empathetic, business astute, and relatable candidate who is cutting edge, believes additive changes the world of manufacturing and passionately lives the company culture. This is a crucial role in ensuring the successful growth of our organization in the Americas. As such, we are looking for a personality who is an innovative, forward thinking leader with energy and a strong desire to leverage the power of teamwork to make an impact for our company and industry.
In addition, the Human Resources Generalist will:
- Lead all HR related connections, support, and operations for the Americas
- Partner with functional leaders to support global business stakeholders
- Provide input to business decisions based on known team member engagements, skills, and potential by contributing HR input and prospective activity.
- Administer all employee and candidate related documentation (employment contract writing, personal time off administration, performance reviews, annual feedback meetings etc.)
- Support payroll administration processes in co-operation with payroll provider
- Develop recruitment strategies including participation in job fairs and university partnerships and processes including job posting, reviewing resumes and job applications, interviewing, assessments, on-boarding
- Manage and become the subject matter expert of the HR Management System locally and globally within HR HQ-Organization
- Development, analysis and effective decision-making of data/reports for HR analytics
- Cross functional collaboration to manage company inquiries
- Collaborate across all functions to achieve strategic goals
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources or related discipline
- 2 to 5 years of work experience in a similar role
- Dynamic, proactive approach and ability to work effectively in high-pressure situations that may involve confidential or sensitive matters
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Proven ability to influence business stakeholders
- Strong organization, prioritization, time-management, multi-tasking skills
- Positive, upbeat and cooperative attitude
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability and curiosity to learn about our Customers, Products, Processes and technology.
- Very good command of MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Leadership experience as well as the ability to create a unique team spirit within an organization
Our Comprehensive Benefits Package Includes:
IND-D05endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
- Diverse, global, growing organization with flat hierarchies in a trend-setting industry
- Competitive compensation
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance; short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401K with Company Match
- Flexible Spending Accounts