endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
The HR Generalist is responsible for executing the defined Human Resources strategy for the entire employment life cycle. This includes employee relations, salary administration, talent acquisition, and benefits administration. This role is an integral part of the HR team supporting all force and motion control locations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Proactively resolve employee concerns and providing excellent customer service to employees.
• Assist the HR Manager in updating, and implementation of HR policies and programs in the following areas: employee relations, human resource planning, recruitment and selection, AAP/EEO Compliance
• Maintain employee data in the HRIS system
• Manage and administer recruitment activities for assigned areas
• Maintain and update HR dashboard
• Administer employee relations programs including benefits, awards programs, etc. effectively and communicate these initiatives appropriately.
• Participate in the development and execution of orientation programs and procedures for new employees.
• Prepare general letters, i.e. reference request letters, and confirmation of employment letters and onboarding schedules
• Maintain personnel and benefit files in accordance with legal and corporate requirements
• Organize company functions
• Payroll Administration
• Administration of Company Car Program
• Other duties as designed
• Bachelor’s Degree in HR or Business administration required.
• Associates degree required with progressive 1 to 2 years HR related experience
• Minimum of 2 years of progressive Human Resources required
• Experience supporting remote employees, international and/or multiple locations strongly preferred.
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.