endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
endevis is partnered with an industry leading organization to fill a Human Resources Generalist opportunity. We are looking for someone with an employee first mindset, who can join an organization with a very strong company culture and contribute to their fast growth. This individual will have responsibilities for all aspects of Human Resources and will also collaborate with other HR Generalists throughout the company.
- Collaborate with peers to create & maintain effective documentation & work instructions for all HR related processes.
- Responsible for managing the complete process that supports the employee life cycle.
- Provide a culture where the employee comes first.
- Partner with management to provide the tools and resources needed to support their business.
- Support functional areas across the business such as:
- Performance Management
- Training & Development
- Engage in continuing education to support compliance.
- In addition to the expectations listed, each Partner will own a defined area and be responsible for leading Continuous Improvement initiatives, training peers and employees.
- Maintain and continually recognize opportunities for improvements to support the business.
- Report to leadership the effectiveness of the plan against goal.
- Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality (Ethical practice).
- Experience with and ability to connect with employees.
- Complete understanding of each functional area within Human Resources.
- Ability to promote and display a positive environment where people feel secure.
- Ability to review plans for effectiveness.
- Ability to act with a sense of urgency.
- Ability to collaborate and promote internal teamwork.
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
- Ability to identify areas for continuous improvement; create & initiate the plan.
- Adherence to timelines.
- Strong Microsoft knowledge required.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Human Resource Generalist.
- SHRM Certification, CP/SCP preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred; company will consider a combination of education and experience.