HUMAN RESOURCES DIRECTOR - CORPORATE TRAINING & DEVELOPMENT
WHO: $5B growing Global Company committed to developing their workforce.
WHAT: Human Resources Director – Corporate Training & Development, to lead and optimize training and recruitment processes, technologies, and curriculum.
WHEN: Immediate consideration. Send resume to Jane@northpointsg.com
WHERE: New Jersey + 15-20% travel
WHY: This is a newly created position to address the following needs:
- Develop training for competencies that can be identified as deficiencies.
- Provide high-level oversight of recruiting processes and maximize use of recruiting technologies.
- Contribute to defining and implementing a Leadership & Management Framework (LMF) process for communicating expectations, advancement, remediation, and development.
- Manage a $200k training budget as well as maximize use of existing tools.
- Maintain compliance with sexual harassment training delivery
- Explore expansion of college recruitment program & possibly strengthen the internship program
- Bachelors Degree
- 7-10 years of experience in HR Training & Development with 500+ employees
- Curriculum development & delivery
- Recruiting & Sourcing experience and technology use and assessment
- College recruitment & internship program experience a plus
SALARY: $80k - $100k + 5% bonus based on EBITA, 3 weeks of vacation + 5 family days, medical, dental, 401k + match (9%), ADD, LifeLock (free), voluntary insurances, paid SHRM membership
TRAVEL: 15% - 20%
If interested, please send your resume in Word to Jane@northpointsg.com.
Click here to apply online