Human Resources Director
Jackson, MS (Relocation provided) On-site daily until established, then hybrid if desired.
About the Company: Our client helps to transform communities across the southeastern United States by discovering innovative infrastructure solutions in civil engineering, land development, transportation, flood control, water resources, environmental, surveying, and economic development.
About the Role: Reporting to the CEO, the HR Director will lead all HR strategy and initiatives.
What you will do:
- Demonstrate confidence and composure in dealing with all levels of the organization while working in a fast-paced, goal-oriented environment.
- This role requires a hands-on professional capable of generating results.
- Provide a high-touch and high-quality caliber of service to employees, while prioritizing contemporary and technology-driven HR functions.
- Foster a thriving environment that attracts, retains and develops talent.
- Serve as a coach and mentor and ensure that employees have the necessary support and resources to engage at their full capacity.
- Be responsible for the ongoing development and growth of HR team members by providing continuous learning opportunities and day-to-day guidance.
- Form strategic partnerships with other leaders.
What you will bring:
- A minimum of 8-years of experience in a generalist or true business partner role.
- True talent management and culture change experience including having an influential role in strategy development.
- Demonstrated success building relationships and influence thinking within an organization and effectively drive consensus on complex issues.
- Leadership experience managing and developing a small HR team.
- Energy and enthusiasm in your day-to-day approach.
- Ability to:
- Collaborate and influence leaders with strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Apply human resources expertise and business insight to lead critical projects and/or relationships.
- Handle multiple complex projects.