POSITION TITLE: Human Resources Coordinator
LOCATION: Atlanta, GA
THE COMPANY: The Royster Group, Inc. (TRG) is a leader in providing executive search and professional staffing services in the private and public sectors, and healthcare industry. Royster’s goal is to help organizations fill their human capital pipeline with highly qualified leaders and healthcare providers at all levels of the organization. Our core values of Customer Service, Integrity, Teamwork, Accountability and Respect drives all aspect of business.
JOB SUMMARY: TRG is looking for a dynamic, organized self-starter to join our professional consulting company as a Human Resources (HR) Coordinator working with our Human Resources Outsourcing (HRO) partner. The HR Coordinator will have experience working with HRIS systems. He/She will be hands-on that provides HR expertise and day-to-day support. This role has a broad range of HR-related functions, including benefits administration, multi-state payroll processing, onboarding, and employee relations and communications.
- Acts as the employee’s primary liaison and counselor for all benefit matters
- Understand and administer plan benefits, enrollment procedures and administrative procedures
- Maximize employee understanding so that they may appropriately utilize their benefits
- Assist with employees with questions regarding health, life, disability and financial benefits plans
- Assist benefits program management, including the annual program review to ensure comprehensive and competitive benefits (e.g., 401K, medical, life insurance)
Multi-state Payroll Processing
- Ensures timely and accurate execution of all payroll processes; work with payroll provider to input and validate salary, tax, benefits data and calculations
- Provide assistance for report creation or transactional changes
- Keeps abreast of pertinent federal and state legislation, rules, regulations and court decisions concerning human resources and employment
- Proactively ensures business practices are in compliance
New Hire Onboarding
- Manages new hire process to promote a seamless, positive experience, including offer letter distribution, background check processing, benefits enrollment, tax and employment forms, and coordination of new hire orientation
General HR and Administration
- Updates organizational charts, intranet and other company communication
- Responds to employment verifications and unemployment claims
- Maintains of personnel files/filing
- May handle employee relations investigations and reporting and manage other HR/administrative activities
- Communication – Having the ability to plan and deliver oral and written communications that make an impact and persuade their intended audiences.
- Customer Focus - Meets internal and external customer expectations; delivers upon commitments; build customer confidence.
- Results Focus – Exceeds goals; pushes self and others for results; is a conscientious worker who can be relied upon to handle unforeseen obstacles.
- Analytical Thinking – Be able to tackle a problem by using a logical, systematic, sequential approach.
- Initiative – Deals with problems as they arise, focusing energy and resources on those situations until resolved; identifies new opportunities and takes action; takes on new responsibilities when needed.
- Adaptability – Adapts to change, is open to new ideas, takes on new responsibilities, handles pressure, and adjusts plans to meet changing needs.
PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES AND SKILLS:
- Must be very well organized, detail-oriented, with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to manage confidential information
- Must possess strong organizational skills, be a strategic thinker and a self-starter, team player is a MUST.
- Demonstrated ability to perform effectively within aggressive deadlines.
- Strong business acumen and ethics.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Self-motivated and tenacious with the energy to withstand setbacks.
- Able to work under minimal supervision.
- Excellent problem-solving skills with ability to quickly analyze situations and recommend solutions.
- Attention to detail with high degree of accuracy.
- Must possess intermediate to proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Positive, competitive, and energetic personality.
- Strong familiarity with employee relations, HIPAA, and legal and government reporting requirements and regulations affecting human resources
- Experience with working HRIS systems
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, organizational development or related field
- Minimum of three years of HR experience, preferably in a professional services industry
The Royster Group, Inc., its subsidiaries, and joint ventures will provide equal employment opportunities to all persons and prohibits employment decisions on the basis of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, sex, age, disabling condition, political affiliation, protected veterans’ status, or sexual orientation.
Click here to apply online