endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Human Resources Coordinator
The HR Coordinator is responsible for administration function of Human Resources. This includes are to employment, wage and salary administration, benefits administration and training and employee services.
- Improve employee relations by assisting in resolving employee concerns/issues proactively and providing excellent customer service to employees.
- Assist the HR Manager in managing the development, updating, and implementation of fair and consistent policies and programs in the following areas: employee relations, human resource planning, recruitment, and selection, AAP/EEO Compliance, benefits, compensation, HRIS, and personnel research.
- Maintain HRIS data including hires, changes, and terminations
- Assist with recruiting administration – including interview scheduling, communication with candidates and managers.
- Maintain and update HR metrics
- Administer employee relations and benefits activities including benefits, awards programs, etc. effectively and communicate these initiatives appropriately.
- Scheduling development and training courses.
- Participate in the development and execution of orientation programs and procedures for new employees.
- General HR Queries
- Preparing general / ad hoc letters, i.e. reference request letters, and confirmation of employment letters, Keeping Job descriptions filed correctly
- Maintaining Organization charts
- Create onboarding schedules for new hires and visiting global employees
- Maintain personnel and benefit files in accordance with legal and corporate requirements
- Assist in organizing company functions and meetings
- Other projects as assigned.
- Payroll Administration
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of an internship within an HR capacity
- Experience supporting remote employees, international and/or multiple locations strongly preferred.
- Excellent computer skills with emphasis on MS Office Applications; experience utilizing HRIS systems preferred.
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
- A team player, but also work well with minimal supervision. Must be self-directed, flexible and able to prioritize.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to handle multiple priorities.
- Strong interpersonal skills. Able to communicate at all levels of the organization.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.