Broadbase Human Resources provides HR Subject Matter Experts and outsourced HR services to private companies and government agencies. Our client base is growing and we have opportunities to work on various projects in Southwestern Ontario.
The assignments vary and may be full-time, temp to perm, part-time or project based. We are seeking passionate HR professionals who possess CHRP, CHRL or CHRE certifications and who can support our clients in a variety of practice areas. Consulting assignments may include but are not limited to the following:
- Day to day HR support
- Development or updating of employee handbooks and policies
- Conduct comprehensive HR compliance and HR operations audits
- Benefits consulting and benefits administration
- Provide ad hoc general HR guidance and consultant
- Develop and deliver a variety of training programs
- Full life-cycle recruiting
Other work/projects may include compensation benchmark studies and total rewards programs, development or enhancement of performance management programs, writing or updating job descriptions, providing guidance on a variety of employee relations matters and more.
Selected consultants will bring a wealth of experience to include but not limited to, multi-provincial legal compliance, global HR initiatives, diversity and inclusion, recruitment process outsourcing, on-boarding and off-boarding best practices (including tools), and project management.
We Seek Consultants Who Possess The Following Competencies
- Analytical thinking: Must be able to think globally and think outside the box. Many of our clients have employees outside of Canada and the USA.
- Critical thinking: Must be able to effectively assess client challenges and offer alternative but legal solutions
- Flexibility: Must be willing to work flexible hours and be willing to work at a client site if needed.
- Creativity: No two client engagements are alike and we want Consultants who don't take a cookie cutter approach to problem solving. All of our clients are unique and we provide customized support that is specifically designed for that client.
- Self-Starter: Must be willing and able to manage the client relationship with minimal guidance but also be willing to seek guidance when necessary.
- The ideal consultant has prior experience working for an HR outsourcing company or as an independent HR consultant. You must also be willing to work as an Incorporated or Sole Proprietorship contractor and maintain professional liability insurance.
If you possess the skills and competencies described in this posting, we want to talk to you. Please provide your resume and include your hourly rate requirement.
Broadbase Human Resources is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: ContractClick here to apply online