Human Resources Associate Level 1
Duration: 11 Months
Pay Rate: $25.93
Work Location: 1585 Broadway, New York, New York 10036
Communication is key. Recent graduates are welcome.
Assist with on-boarding high level executives. Creating offer letters, background check etc.
Audits, help with risk monitoring.
Must be able to multi-task as we have a variety of tasks on our plate that often have competing deadlines. Must be a team player – there are many times where we go above and beyond what our job description details to help out colleagues on our team and others around us.
Attention to detail will also be key as we deal with sensitive information that needs to be handled appropriately.
Description of the HR Solutions Team
HR Solutions oversees the operational support systems and processes across Talent Management including recruiting, onboarding, performance management and learning. This includes building and managing relationships with key stakeholders across Technology, Compliance and Security to ensure our systems, processes and transactions are maximizing efficiency and in compliance with business requirements and government regulations.
Role and Responsibilities
The HR Solutions Coordinator will be responsible for operational execution of regulatory and business driven initiatives to minimize risk to the firm. This individual will be responsible for supporting the HR Solutions team as a whole.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Manage the onboarding process for all executive and confidential level hires
- Provide organizational support such as material prep and process documentation
- Serve as the escalation point for a variety of processes in order to efficiently resolve or redirect the inquiry as needed
- Assist in the collection of Right-To-Work documentation for new employees
- Conduct various audits across all of HR Solutions with a key focus on processes deemed as High Risk
- Manage ad hoc projects such as systems testing, process updates and new process initiatives
- Maintain order while providing support to a variety of HR Solutions service areas
- Strong attention to detail required
- Strong verbal, written communication and organizational skills
- Self-starter with the ability to quickly learn and embrace new toolsets
- The ability to balance multiple priorities in a fast-changing environment
- Strong computer skills and interest in technology solutions
- Successful candidate will have a roll up your sleeves “can do” mindset