Human Resources Associate Level 1
Duration: 12 Months
Pay Rate: $25.93
Work Location: 1585 Broadway, New York, New York 10036
Fast paced environment
Person will be assisting with Anniversary awards, different projects, responding to escalations / inquiries.
HR Solutions provides operational support across all areas of HR. This function plays a lead role in driving thoughtful process and solutions that drive efficiency, reduce the cost of operations and mitigate operational risk globally. In addition the function offers a broad range of administrative services to our internal HR partners.
The HR Solutions Coordinator will report into the HR Solutions Advisors/Vendor Management Team, this role will also include project coordination and support to the HR Solutions Advisor Team.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Responding to escalations / inquiries and delivering high quality support to teams across HR.
- Ensuring that service delivery standards are consistently met or exceeded by the team, both onsite and offshore.
- Oversee Employment Verifications for current and termed employees with the offshore team and external vendor.
- Manage the global service award program and liaise with the external vendor.
- Educate HR on process, systems functionality and data entry.
- Reinforcing the HR Operating model transformation through day to day interactions with HR generalists.
- Identification of process issues: Ability to identify process issues through day to day transactional work and/or audits and engage appropriate stakeholders to determine resolution.
- Assisting with the successful transition of processes and process ownership to the offshore team
- Ensuring that best-practice processes are proactively designed, implemented and documented through job aids and training
- Partner, as needed, with other areas of HR – payroll, exec comp, talent, diversity, recruiting, onboarding, etc.
- Evaluate how information is communicated and devise ways to optimize our approach
- Draft and edit communications, ensuring that complex information is presented in a clear, compelling way
- Ad hoc support across HR Solution Advisor team, and to the HR Solutions Global Ops Officer
- Bachelor's degree required
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Attention to detail, perseverance, customer-first attitude and flexibility a must
- Ability to build trusting relationships and interact/negotiate
- The ability to balance multiple priorities in a fast-changing environment.
- Must be a team player who enjoys high volume, fast paced and dynamic environment.
- Strong verbal, written communication and organizational skills.
- Strong Microsoft Office in Excel, Access, Power Point, Project, etc.
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills a must
- Good understanding of Workday, Business Objects, HR Reporting and data analysis a plus