Title: Human Resources Administrator
City: Santa Rosa
Job Type: Temp to hire
Hours: PT 24-30
Salary: $21-$25 p/hr
Job Code: EB-5965952364
Tekberry is looking for a highly qualified and motivated Human Resources Administrator to work on-site with our client, a top-tier technology company in Santa Rosa, CA.
This is a temp to hire position that will see the ideal candidate working alongside industry leading talent in a world-class environment.
This is a part time, day shift position.
The Human Resources Administrator will provide support and assistance to the Human Resources Manager in various HR related functions, programs and processes. Areas of Administration will include, but are not limited to recruitment and staffing, the Affirmative Action Program (AAP), performance management, new hire onboarding and terminations, benefit administration including stock options, safety, and other related employee services as required. Other duties as assigned.
- Administer programs, procedures, and guidelines for various HR related programs with guidance and oversight by the HR Manager.
- Assist with coordinating and preparing materials for the annual performance management process.
- Assist the HR Manager administratively with the recruitment and hiring process. Work with outside agencies coordinating on-site and/or phone interviews. May post job openings on recruitment sites.
- Coordinate new hire orientation. Will prepare on-roll packets and employee folders. Will set up new employees on the 401(k) site and the medical benefit enrollment site. Will follow up with new employees if needed to ensure all paperwork is completed and received.
- Coordinate and prepare termination paperwork and oversee personnel file maintenance process.
- Assist with the annual employee health insurance open enrollment process, leave of absence processes, and workers comp process. Will follow up with employees as needed.
- Assist with the administration of the Stock Option and Service Award processes i.e. ongoing record keeping and preparing packets as needed.
- Maintain the Affirmative Action Program requirements for compliance purposes.
- Assist with the development and maintenance of the company’s internal HR web page providing information related to policies, procedures, and employee benefit programs.
- AA degree in business, or other related discipline and/or 3+ years related work experience in human resources and/or administration preferred.
• Maintain confidentiality at all times with all HR related projects, programs, and functions.
• Good problem solving skills.
• Strong interpersonal relationship skills.
• Work well under pressure and maintain professionalism during stressful situation
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Manage a multi-task job and appropriately adjust priorities
• Acute attention to detail and ability to organize data
• Effective communication, both orally and in writing
• Take initiative to meet deadlines
• Work with general supervision from manager
• Ability to work well in a team environment
• Proficient at MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) Moderate experience.PREFERRED KNOWLEDGE:
• Knowledge and experience in human resources, recruitment, and/or safety.
• State and Federal wage and hour laws
• Human resources general disciplinesWORKING CONDITIONS:
- Works in an office environment
- Must be able to lift 25 lbs.
- Will sit 95% of time.
- Will Stand 5% of time.
- Close eye work. (100% of time)
- Temperature is moderate within work environment
The work must be done on-site, so telecommuting will not be possible. Principals only; no third parties or off-shore companies.
As a W2 employee you will have access to health and 401k benefits.
Tekberry Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other protected categories under all applicable laws.