endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Endevis is working with a manufacturing leader to assist in finding a Human Resources Administrator. Under the direction of the Human Resources Manager, the HR Administrator will:
- Manages payroll data entry and maintenance
- Ensures timely and accurate entry of data from offer letters, benefit elections, and other relevant documents
- Enter new hires into payroll system and updates current employees into health, life, and other benefits
- Processes terminations and retirements.
- Acts as a liaison between providers and employees to troubleshoot issues.
- Resolves administrative problems with carrier representatives
- Validates post-payroll results.
- Processes monthly invoices for provider premiums and weekly/monthly requests from providers.
- Processes and determines benefit (Life, LTD, AD&D) eligibility claims; creates communications for and provides claims form to beneficiary(ies)
- Administers all relevant FMLA paperwork processes
- Administers Pension function and all related processes
- Notifies carrier of 401k election notice and the employee of their eligibility
- Participates in internal and external audits.
- Payroll process audit
- Personnel file maintenance/audits
- Benefit Audits
- Maintains and updates internal data within custom databases
- Escalates complex issues to the HR Manager; circles back to resolve issue with employee/retiree.
- Runs various ad-hoc reports for Managers and outside entities.
- Must maintain extreme confidentiality of employee and company records
- Performs other related duties, as assigned.
- Must have an associate degree in Business Management with 1-2 years of Payroll/Benefits experience OR equivalent experience.
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
- Experience with Self-funded and self-administered benefits
- Workers compensation experience
- Specific experience with Paycor and Time and Attendance is preferred
- Experience with New hire orientations, training, presentations and onboarding