Human Resources Administrator – Bi-Lingual English/Spanish
Our client has an immediate need for a detail oriented, accurate individual with a minimum of three years of Human Resources experience and a background in office functions, able to handle various duties including functioning as our in-house HR administrator. Bi-Lingual English/Spanish is preferred.
The chosen candidate should be able to use Word, Excel and Outlook proficiently in order to compose letters and generate reports; have a general knowledge of office tasks including data entry, filing and reception; have excellent verbal and written communication skills and be able to be self-directed on daily operations and projects.
Under the HR umbrella the candidate should be able to:
• Maintain employee records including attendance
• Administer insurance and benefit plans
• Interface with payroll service including timeclock entries
• Have a general knowledge of federal/state employment and labor laws including FMLA and COBRA
• Have a high degree of integrity and confidentiality with regard to classified, confidential and sensitive personnel issues
• Have excellent verbal and written communication skill
If you meet the above qualifications please submit your resume to William at email@example.comClick here to apply online