This exciting position reports directly to the Chief Operating Officer. The Company’s primary goal for this role is to utilize your innovative skills as our Human Resource Manager for retention, training and development, company culture and HR administration.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Own each of the required processes from beginning to end, with full support of Managers and Directors
- Create innovative new procedures in talent acquisition for implementation as we continue to grow
- Conducts recruitment efforts for all departments; writes job descriptions and places job openings on all social media and job searching sites
- Leverage and manage our ATS system for continuous outreach required for top talent
- Consistently reaches out to passive candidates to cultivate relationships
- 100% compliance on all processes leading up to new hire start day (phone, computer, apparel, drug test, background check, references, first day lunch, company communication, office workstation, etc.)
- Ensures that new hires are completing onboarding within 2 weeks of date of hire
- Checks in with new hires on a weekly basis during onboarding and then monthly after onboarding is completed.
- Ensures a smooth transition from onboarding to training within department
- Guide new hires through 30-60-90 Day process
Human Resource Administration and Compliance
- Manage and provide information on employee benefits, programs, and education
- Working with 3rd party administrators by appropriately handling reports and paperwork, responding to employee inquiries
- Unemployment Compensation – filing initial response to claims
- Ensures legal compliance by monitoring human resource local, federal, and state requirements, conducting audits of employee records and survey materials.
- Administers various human resource plans and procedures for all organization personnel; assists in the development and implementation of policies and procedures
- Be a positive liaison between staff and managers and assist with coordinating company events, such as Building Together and Clarity Breaks
- Addressing employee inquiries regarding company policies, procedures, and HR programs
- Ensure the communication of information regarding corporate programs or announcements occurs in a timely, clear, and concise manner
- Assists by providing proactive solutions in employee relations that establish a healthy long-term relationship between facility management and employees
- Address employee concerns and conduct exit interviews
Training and Development
- Train new hires and existing employees on company software, policies, & compliance topics
- Create opportunities to help employees with future career and personal growth development by identifying training needs and implement programs through FCIU
- Manage employee development, including performance management promotions and disciplinary actions, RPRS, continued training, competitive salaries, flexibility, company benefits and perks
- Assists in the training of all new employees to ensure all team members have the tools and training necessary to successfully perform in the role
- Organize quarterly and annual employee performance reviews (5-5-5), track completion of dream boards, and LMA wellness program.
Fiorilli Construction, Inc. offers cutting edge competitive compensation, a progressive benefits package, a collaborative work environment, and so much more.
- PHR or SPHR preferred
- Three to five years human resource experience.
- Proven record of effectively resolving employee issues, improving processes and increasing efficiency
- Experience in delivering corporate HR programs and initiatives, ensuring they are embraced by and become embedded within the business.
- Sound knowledge of technical HR systems, processes and procedures; experience working with HRIS and ATS.
- Sound knowledge of applicable labor and employment laws related to construction.
- Demonstrated analytical and process management skills.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal), including strong business acumen.
- Experience managing others, with an emphasis on driving team performance.
- Outstanding team building skills.
- Willingness to professionally challenge peers and senior management thinking.
- Excellent time management skills, including prioritizing and multitasking.