endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Human Resources Manager
The Human Resources Manager role contributes to company performance by providing tactical and strategic consulting on people and organization development strategies in support of the business objectives. Will carry out responsibilities in the following functional areas: talent acquisition; employee relations consultation; policy interpretation and application, performance and compensation management consultation; and talent management consultation. May carry out additional responsibilities to include organizational design; employee development initiatives and training.
- Partners with leadership to align HR strategy to business strategy.
- Acts as change agent to business through process design and approaches that support change and transformation – striving to lead mutual processes to best practice status.
- Analyzes trends and metrics in partnership with HR peers to develop solutions and implement programs and policies.
- Provides day-to-day coaching to leadership on a variety of actions to include employee relations issues, policy interpretation and application; talent management and development; and organizational design consultation.
- Conducts ongoing supply and demand analysis for business partners on current and future state staffing and skill needs and designs talent acquisition strategies to meet those needs.
- Actively participates in annual budget planning/labor forecasting process with business partners.
- Performs talent acquisition for location, prescreens candidate applications and resumes for required skills; experience and knowledge to fit position requirements. Makes referrals to hiring manager and ensures efficient turn-around activity.
- Actively participates in recruitment campaigns; job fairs; college relations programs; general networking; etc. to ensure robust candidate pipeline.
- Grows and conserves network of contacts to help identify and source qualified candidates. Leverages on-line recruiting resources; employee referrals; network referrals; etc. to identify and recruit “best in class” talent.
- Facilitates process of candidate selection; interviewing; job offer; background check and candidate on-boarding details.
- Facilitates New Employee Orientation program for new hires.
- Remains current on trends and innovative recruiting techniques in order to compete in market and within industry.
- Leads and/or supports annual HR cycle deliverables to include performance management; merit and bonus awards; benefits enrollment; etc.
- Evaluates issues, patterns, and trends to provide proactive insights for HR solution and program designs i.e. training to address certain needs.
- Partners with Payroll; HRIS; and Compensation and Benefits functions as needed to provide solutions and support for employees.
- Partners with Vice President of Human Resources and appropriate leaders to grow the capacity of the organization’s key talent to include high potential identification via Leadership Reviews.
- Champions proactive labor relations and employee communication in the organization and acts both as the interpreter of the collective bargaining agreement at the plant as well as represents the voice of the employees
- Acts as the central point of contact at the local level for all suspected or reported Code of Conduct complaints, working with the corporate compliance officers to ensure that all claims are properly investigated and resolved.
- All other duties assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources or business related field preferred. Equivalent relevant experience in lieu of degree will be considered.
- Five (5) to Eight (8) years of HR experience with at least two (2) years of experience in union contract interpretation and facilitation
- Proven strong foundation and knowledge of principles & practice of HR including employment law & compliance requirements
- Proven management and business acumen
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Proven knowledge of recruiting components
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to effectively coach employees and management through complex and difficult issues
- Ability to thrive in an ambiguous and rapidly changing environment
- Ability to set high personal goals and work independently
- Ability to organize, multi-task and prioritize tasks
- Ability to make recommendation to effectively resolve problems or issues
- Demonstrated project management skills
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.