endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Large Multi-Billion Dollar Manufacturing Company located in Saginaw Michigan is looking for a Human Resource Manager
- Drives accomplishment of business and HR strategy and goals through trusted partnerships with the business leaders and teams in the areas of responsibility.
- Provides input to and implements the Global HR Strategy; identifies and creates processes, tools, and analytics that support achievement of goals within the HR Key Focus Areas.
- The HR Key Focus areas and elements are:
- Talent Alignment & Development - Right People, Right Place, Working on the Right Things & Rowing in the Right Direction. A Pipeline of Talent for Our Current & Future Needs. Performance Management and Results-Based Rewards, Talent, Organization Review and Succession Planning, and Leadership Development.
- Talent Support - Right Infrastructure to Support the One Orchid Team Globally in Their Talent Work. Compensation, Benefits, Payroll, HR Information Systems, Data and Reporting, Positive Employee Relations, Policies and Compliance and Safety.
- Works with HR COE teams to develop, implement and continuously improve processes, tools and systems.
- Responsible for site HR administration: submitting payroll hours, talent data updates, benefits enrollment, employment verifications for government agencies, etc.
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
- Bachelor’s Degree –
- 8+ Years of HR experience, including working as an HR Business Partner, generalist or specialist in a manufacturing organization,
- 3+ Years of Experience in a Manufacturing Environment
- Experience in organizational change management
- Experience managing employee relations, conflict resolution, and performance improvement plans
- Experience with process and continuous improvement ,