Multi Billion dollar manufacturing company located in the Jefferson City Missouri area is looking for a Human Resource Manager.
Candidate will be responsible for:
- Providing human resources management and policy administration for hourly and salaried employees
- Management and oversight of labor relations activities in a union environment.
- Performance management activities with plant salaried employees
- Promote employee relations activities
- Oversee the health and safety program
- Perform investigations, represent company in grievance process and work toward complaint resolutions
- Oversee benefit administration
Candidates are required to possess the following:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5+ years minimum human resources management experience
- Knowledge of federal, state, and local laws as well as EEO and Affirmative Action
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs and HRIS systems.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
Endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.