Multi Billion Dollar Tier One Automotive Company located on the SW side of Nashville Tennessee is looking for a Human Resource Manager position.
- Ensure implementation of policies and standardized processes within the facility.
- Deploy HR strategies and programs designed by the Executive & HR leadership teams.
- Facilitate issue resolution between employees and managers, employee-to-employee, union-management, as required.
- Coordinate staffing (including recruiting, selections, and placement).
- Assist in implementation of centralized time & attendance and payroll systems.
- Act as an advisor to plant manager and plant staff for Human Resource issues (i.e., employee engagement, career development, staffing, discipline, performance and talent management).
- Analyze HR metrics, including safety, and create and implement action plans based on those metrics in line with corporate HR Leadership and/or business objectives
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ years of Human Resource Management Experience
- 3+ years of HR experience working in a manufacturing facility or distribution center.
- Employment Law Knowledge including: FMLA, ADA, and Right to Work laws, etc