endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Multi-Billion Dollar International Automotive Company in the Farmington Hills Area is looking for an Human Resource Manager over the Electrification Division
- Partner with global electrification leaders in creating strategy, goals, objectives and operating systems
- Partner with global electrification leader(s) to drive appropriate organizational design based on business needs and cycles
- Retain, recruit and develop key skills in the areas of electrification engineering
- Lead all aspects of recruiting including job requisition, interview set up, interviewing, making offers and onboarding of key associates
- Lead performance and merit planning, ensuring all timelines are effectively met and the process is appropriately administered. Ensure all goal setting and reviews are completed on a timely basis.
- Proactively manage employee issues, including leaves, attendance, ethics points and all other employee-related issues requiring HR involvement. Ensure that performance issues are appropriately documented and monitored
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree
- 8+ years of experience working in Human Resources positions, with emphasis on building a new global organization with a focus on engineering
- Knowledgeable in European employment law & compensation practices
- Strong emphasis on organizational planning, organization development, employee relations, safety, and training.
- Knowledge in HR systems reporting; emphasis on SAP, Success Factors
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.