Large Manufacturing Company located in Lima Ohio is looking for a Human Resource Manager.
- Ensure implementation of Company policies and standardized processes within the Company facility.
- Assist in defining facility strategies (i.e. training, safety, compliance, labor). Deploy strategies and programs as designed by the Company.
- Perform employee and labor relations duties, including grievance procedures Provide strategic HR solutions to plant manager and staff. Assist and facilitate employee development programs from Company Organization Development & Learning Centers of Excellence.
- Analyze HR metrics and create and implement action plans based on those metrics in line with the Function and/or business objectives.
- Work collaboratively with Lean initiatives to ensure success of continuous improvement Help coordinate employee involvement and community involvement teams and/or programs.
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or related field or equivalent experience.
- 8+ years of experience as HR generalist in manufacturing facility.
- 5+ years experience working as a HR Manager in a Manufacturing facility
- Union facility experience is a plus.