Multi-Billion Dollar Manufacturing company located in Fort Wayne Indiana is looking for a Human Resource Manager
- Ensure implementation of Company policies and standardized processes within the Company facility. Assist in defining facility strategies (i.e. training, safety, compliance, labor). Deploy strategies and programs as designed by the Company.
- Provide feedback to the Facility Leadership, Function and Customers to ensure business needs are met. Lead positive employee relations programs in the facility.
- Perform employee and labor relations duties, including grievance procedures Provide strategic HR solutions to plant manager and staff. Assist and facilitate employee development programs from Company Organization Development & Learning Centers of Excellence.
- Analyze HR metrics and create and implement action plans based on those metrics in line with the Function and/or business objectives.
- Ensure development and implementation of training strategy.
- Work collaboratively with Lean initiatives to ensure success of continuous improvement Help coordinate employee involvement and community involvement teams and/or programs.
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or related field or equivalent experience.
- 10 years of progressive experience as HR generalist in manufacturing facility.
- 5+ years experience working as a HR Manager in a Manufacturing facility
- Union facility experience required.
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.