Our client, a international manufacturer and distributor with locations in Memphis, Tennessee, has an immediate opening for a Human Resource Manager for their Distribution Center's contingent workforce operation.
This position includes managing third party staffing vendors who provide temporary/contingent workers to areas within their surrounding Distribution Centers. Conduct supplier meetings to discuss open positions, challenges, headcounts, recruitment and retention strategy.
You will have the opportunity to evolve a contingent workforce program and sustainable process that balances culture and regulatory compliance. Develop strategic vendor relationships, ensure contract and audit compliance, and negotiate mutually beneficial rates and terms. Develop staffing supplier performance direction and utilize data to inform future agreements. You will be responsible for the day-to-day operations, administration, and compliance of the Contingent Workforce program.
• Hold vendors accountable via performance metrics, service level agreements, hiring manager surveys through a scorecard and feedback process.
• Review and re-define the vendor selection process and ensure adherence across the organization .
• Ensure an optimum number of vendors are leveraged across the Our client Communications footprint in order to achieve efficiency and effectiveness for the organization. Manage Contingent Workforce vendors to the responsibilities outlined in the contract and statement of work
• Ensure integrity in the Contingent Workforce Program via the establishment of strong compliance monitoring and enforcement
• Build strong working relationships with vendors and hiring managers
• Build strong partnerships with Legal and Procurement resources in contract negotiations, program compliance and overall vendor management
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- A minimum 5 years’ business experience.
- Strongly preferred 3 or more years of experience within a function of Human Resources
- Experience managing vendor relationships is required
- Demonstrated project leadership and management experience, including business case development and cross-functional collaboration
- Demonstrated experience developing, analyzing, and presenting metrics
- Proven organizational skills and the ability to prioritize in an environment with competing demands
- Ability to work proactively to anticipate issues, develop/improve processes, and influence outcomes
- A leader, team-player and connector
- Thorough knowledge of federal, state and local laws affecting Contingent Workforce Management and related Human Resource Activities
- CCWP Certification Strongly Preferred
Salary of $100 to $125 K plus bonus
Click here to apply online
For consideration submit resume to email@example.com