endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
BBA, 2-5 years Generalist out of manufacturing, comp., benefits, recruiting. on-boarding, hands on plant floor HR Role in a 300 person UAW plant growing exponentially
Responsible for the implementation of Company policies and procedures within a functional area of expertise. Tasks involve the application of specialized functional knowledge in routine and non-routine situations under supervision of management. Decisions have significant impact on analyzing and implementing Company Policy.
- Responsible for coordination and administration at the plant level of the hourly health and welfare benefit programs which includes health, vision, prescription, dental, COBRA, life, and optional life insurances. Other benefit programs for both hourly and salary including 401(k), Pension, Salary Continuation (STD salaried) and Salary LTD, and hourly Sickness & Accident.
- Process hourly employee insurance changes as required by the provider, conduct and administer the annual benefit open enrollment.
- Administer and audit the benefits program; this includes the collection and tracking of payments by employees to continue benefits while on layoff, medical, or other authorized leave, accuracy of covered dependents and accuracy of provider coverage.
- Confer with all employees, insurance companies and providers on insurance issues in accordance with HIPPA release requirements.
- Follow-up on any open issues with the automated systems of COBRA administration and processing.
- Responsible for ensuring hourly and salaried personnel and training records are maintained. Ensure HR record retention is maintained per procedure.
- Maintain time and attendance for hourly associates (Kronos)
- Completion of salary payroll. Assist Finance in the completion of hourly payroll.
- Utilize HR/Payroll System as required to access and maintain salaried/hourly personnel information as required (e.g. EV5, HR4YOU, MorningStar, etc).
- Responsible for hourly recruitment process including requisition completion, advertisements, interviewing, and background check, post-offer physical and drug screen process, offer letters, Change In Status and new hire documentation.
- Conduct new hire orientation program for salaried and hourly associates.
- Assist in annual open enrollment for hourly and salary
- Hourly Manning Schedule to be completed weekly, including Manning Forecast.
- Timely completion of ISO 14001 audits.
- Assist in company award programs and administer special events (Company Picnic, Dinners, etc.)
- Assist in settling complaints arising and in general promote harmonious work relations. Timely and consistent administration of the Labor Agreement.
- Maintain HR Department standards of confidentiality (e.g. HIPPA requirements) and professionalism.
- Adhere to and maintain all departmental, plant, and corporate goals, policies, and procedures.
- Perform related duties as directed by the Human Resources Manager.
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or equivalent experience 2+ years in Human Resources
- Organizational skills
- Problem solving skills
- PC knowledge
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.