Large International Manufacturing company located in Fort Wayne Indiana is looking for a Human Resource Generalist.
- Support Human Resource Manager with various administrative responsibilities including the areas of on-boarding, orientation, transfer, exit, and assignment changes.
- Work with supervisors/managers to update and maintain Human Resource database for employee lifecycle including hiring system, onboarding, and organizational changes.
- Generate Human Resource analytical reports and metrics using HRIS system
- Administers various human resources plans and procedures for facility personnel; assists in development and implementation of personnel policies and procedures; prepares and maintains facility handbook and rules.
- Conducts recruitment effort for all non-exempt personnel and temporary employees; conducts new-employee orientations.
- Manages worker’s compensation program, (assisting with accident investigations, prepares reports, and develops return to work strategies).
- 3+ years’ experience working in a manufacturing environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree or education and experience equivalent.
- Strong understanding of HR law including FMLA, AADA, HIPPA, EEOC, ADEA, NLRA, ERISA, OSHA, and FLSA.
• Employee relations
• FMLA experience
• New Hire Orientation
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.