Our client, a manufacturer located in Lexington, NC, has an immediate opening for a HR Generalist to join their team.
- PHR or SHRM-CP certification preferred
- College Degree or Equivalent Experience
- Minimum 3 years directly related to HR Department
- Strong knowledge of HR Employment Law including but not limited to Benefits (COBRA), FMLA, EEO, ADA, Wage & Hour (FLSA), Workers Compensation, and OSHA.
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook Example: Ability to write reports.
- Excellent conflict resolution skills and ability to maintain composure in difficult situations.