Viewing Job - Human Resource Generalist [EB-1774935253]
endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!Multi-Billion Dollar, an international manufacturing company located in the Jackson Michigan area is looking for a Human Resource Generalist.
- Maintain timekeeping data in the payroll system, including electronically approving hours worked, making adjustments to time recorded and entering time-off requests – all with written supervisor approvals
- Maintain HRIS including entering new hires, payroll changes, garnishments, benefit changes, responding to employment verifications, maintaining employee files, etc.
- Administer FMLA, Worker’s Compensation, disability benefits
- Help administer a training program, including tracking and maintaining employee training records and training status
- Recruiting activities, including posting jobs, pre-screening, interviewing, performing reference checks and working with temporary and recruiting agencies to fill positions
- Assist with OSHA paperwork and injury investigations
- Bachelors Degree
- 2+years working in Human Resources (benefits, payroll, recruiting, onboarding)
- Experience working in a manufacturing facility
- Proficient in Microsoft applications (i.e. Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.