Large International Manufacturing Company located on the NW side of Fort Wayne Indiana is looking for a Human Resource Generalist.
- Administers various human resources plans and policies for all plant personnel.
- Administers compensation program for plant personnel; monitors performance evaluation program.
- Performs benefits administration to include claims resolution, change reporting, approving invoices for payment, and communicating benefit information to employees.
- Maintains affirmative action program; files EEO-1 report annually; maintains other records, reports, and logs to conform to EEO regulations.
- Conducts recruitment effort for all exempt and nonexempt personnel, conducts new-employee orientations; writes and places advertisements.
- Bachelor's degree
- 3+ years of Human Resources experience in a manufacturing environment, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.