Large, International Manufacturing Company located in Albion IN is looking for a Human Resource Generalist.
- Coordinate recruiting, talent acquisition and talent management activities for salary & hourly personnel for the pre-employment and on-boarding process.
- Maintain and ensure accuracy of time and attendance records for all employees, including accurate and timely processing of weekly payroll.
- Assist in planning, organizing and executing various activities (including fundraising) while working together with the Employee Social Committee
- Monthly reporting, update various spreadsheets of information to support the HR and Operations departments
- Must demonstrate a continuous improvement mindset and suggest ideas for improvement and increased efficiency
- Administers human resources policies, procedures and programs, including FMLA, disability, tuition reimbursement, safety, work conduct, etc.
- 1+ years’ HR experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Understanding of FMLA, AADA, HIPPA, EEOC, ADEA, NLRA, ERISA, OSHA, and FLSA.is a plus
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.