endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Human Resource Generalist
Join one of the fastest growing and most exciting talent acquisition firms in the U.S. With over 200 employees across 6 market locations, we are seeking a very dynamic Human Resource Professional to fulfill an all-inclusive generalist support role. This position comes with a competitive salary/benefits package and will be a “hands-on” position and is responsible for providing strategic direction and professional consultation to senior level leadership and the respective organization on all matters involving employees. This includes compensation, benefits, employee relations, talent acquisition, leadership development, talent management, training and organizational development, change management, and organizational dynamics.
- Partner with leadership to develop and establish HR strategies to ensure the alignment with key business goals and overall organization strategies.
- Provide professional consultation and support to management and employees in areas such as benefits, payroll, compensation, employee relations, diversity, and organizational effectiveness through a collaborative partnership with corporate support.
- Build performance-based relationships with leadership and operational teams.
- Assess and articulate opportunities for change initiatives that will positively influence business operations and results.
- Consult with operations management to properly apply organizational policies, programs, and procedures to ensure compliance with all federal, state, and local laws.
- Manage complex employee relations issues involving business conduct policies, compliance, and corporate security.
- Ensure fair and complete resolution to employee relations issues, considering all risk and liability to the organization leveraging the appropriate resources for support, when needed.
- Proactively coach operations leaders on organizational effectiveness, performance management, engagement and development topics including progressive discipline, reward and recognition, training, and workforce diversity.
- Work closely with leadership to drive key elements of the talent management strategy, to include talent acquisition, succession planning, organizational dynamics, leadership development, employee engagement, and retention.
- Established working knowledge of all aspects of human resources, including but not limited to compensation, benefits, employee relations, talent acquisition, leadership development, talent management, training and organizational development, change management, and organizational dynamics. Strongly prefer experience developing and implementing effective employee engagement programs.
- Should have prior experience in the application of human resources principles across multiple client groups and markets
- Proficiency in compliance, state labor laws, and other regulations relevant to the business environment
- Should exhibit the ability and personal accountability to effectively network and navigate through organizational relationships and work in a matrixed environment
- Minimum of 2+ years’ experience in some combination of generalist and specialist human resource roles. Prefer experience in a service-based or consulting environment.
- Bachelor’s degree required; HR Certifications a plus.
- Travel to other offices as required
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.