endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Large Manufacturing Company located in the Jackson Michigan area is looking for a Human Resource Administrator that will be responsible for hourly payroll, Human Resources administrative duties and support, as well as general support to the Health Safety and Environmental Engineering, Operations, Quality Departments
1. Administrative –
2. HR Support – Assist department with wellness program and tracking, recruiting and interviewing, training sessions, filing, audits, and reporting as needed.
- Ensure all hourly absences have a corresponding absence slip signed by supervisor and employee.
- Update employee attendance records and points daily according to policy
- Track pay increases, referral bonuses, vacation, FMLA/STD leave, and calculate e-days monthly.
3. Assist Health and Safety and Environmental Managers with filing, recruiting and interview scheduling, setting up training, and special projects as needed.
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
- Associates degree or equivalent experience
- 1-2 years payroll experience preferred or equivalent education/experience in applicable field
- Payroll Processing
- Labor and Employment Law