Registered Nurse (RN) House Supervisor
3-5 years RN experience preferred.
House Supervisor experience preferred.
Charge Nurse experience preferred.
This Nebraska community combines the simplicity of small-town living with luxury of facilities that rival many of the urban hospitals in the region. Area lakes provide an abundance of outdoor recreation and the area is known for its premier hunting and fishing. The city has numerous parks, a golf course, and numerous dining and shopping options. The town has a progressive attitude with a friendly, family-oriented warmth to it. The public schools are excellent and there are many opportunities for youth.
This is a community where patients and friends are treated like family.
The Nursing House Supervisor is responsible for promoting and maintaining quality patient care through the effective management and delivery of patient care during his/her assigned 12 hour shift.
- Reports directly to the Chief Nursing Officer (CNO)
- Assumes lead RN responsibilities for the hospital in the absence of the CNO and/or Nursing Management.
EXCITING OPPORTUNITY - Our nurses are at the heart of the care we provide. We work together to achieve a highly collaborative nursing environment that leads to more positive outcomes for you and your patients. We are committed to working together to create change. Come build this department with us and watch it grow!
Supervise and coordinate unit staffing and provide leadership while ensuring implementation of clinical objectives and quality patient care in assigned area.
- Graduate of School of Nursing; BSN or BA preferred
- Approximately 5-7 years progressively more responsible work related experience and/or previous House Supervisor/management role in a hospital setting. Clinical experience in ED or critical care preferable
- Current NE State License as a Registered Nurse required or ability to obtain
- Professional knowledge of nursing practice, and regulation to support patient care delivery,
- Proficiency in record keeping and scheduling
- Interpersonal skills necessary in order to provide effective leadership to shift subordinates and maintain effective contacts with patients, visitors, Providers and a variety of hospital personnel
If you bring the above skills to the hospital, they will offer you a stable work schedule, competitive wages, fabulous benefits package, and the opportunity for personal and professional development.
To take the first step towards finding your new opportunity apply now or reach out the recruiter listed below:
Taylor Isaacs Executive Recruiter
Main 512 795 2000 x73 Office 317 854 8411