Our client specializes in commercial restoration and construction. They presently seeking a Hotel Renovation Construction Superintendent to join their team.
The Hotel Renovation Construction Superintendent ensures delivery of the project on schedule and in line with budgeted performance metrics. The Superintendent works alongside team members and manages the daily on-site activities.
- Coordinate work of all subcontractors in field
- Direct and oversee the daily operation of all subcontractors in a way that achieves successful completion of the project while adhering to the project schedule.
- Manage daily activities always attempting to obtain a high-quality finish in a timeframe that completes prior to the predetermined schedule.
- Complete projects ahead of schedule.
- Prepare and Submit all Project related paperwork at the required time of submission.
What you’ll need…
- Minimum 5 years of Hotel Renovation superintendent experience working in hospitality renovation construction trades.
- Extensive knowledge of established construction and maintenance practices, procedures, and techniques as well as applicable local, State and Federal building codes and legislation.
- Knowledge of ADA guidelines beneficial
- Familiarity with a wide range of equipment and tools and proficiency in skilled construction, maintenance, and repair tasks.
- Strong communications skills. Thorough and attentive to details. Able to prioritize and multi-task. Proactive and deadline oriented.
- Ability to read and interpret documents in English, such as work orders, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to read and interpret design, architectural, structural and MEP plans
What you’ll get in return…
Click here to apply online
- Competitive Salary.
- Full range of Benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability (STD), Long Term Disability (LTD), Supplemental and Voluntary Life Insurance, 401(K) with Employer Match and Paid Time Off (PTO).