Hospital Controller, CPA
- Directing an organization's accounting functions.
- These functions include:
- establishing and maintaining the organization's accounting principles, practices, procedures, and initiatives.
- Prepares financial reports and presents findings and recommendations to top management.
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of tasks.
- Leads and directs the work of others.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Typically reports to top financial officer or CEO.
- Requires a bachelor's degree and at least 15 years of direct experience in the field.
- Demonstrates expertise in a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
Click here to apply online